Thursday, March 09, 2017

Marvel Movies I would like to see

Marvel's just about cleaned out their B and C list super heroes to give them movies, but before they get to winners like Frogman for movies, I'd like to suggest 2 that have still gone under the radar.

 Gambit

My favorite X-men, who besides guest starring in Wolverine Origins, has been non-existent in the newer movies. It's a shame too because he's such a great character! Maybe someone at Marvel will realize his potential and give him a solid role in future movies to come.

Moon Knight

A cross between Batman and Dr Strange, this mystic marauder of the night deserves some time on the big screen as well. I think it'd be interesting to see what they could do with this character. Heck, with his looks and a good story line he could become as popular as the Avengers!

Those are my picks for movies....what's yours?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Gambit movie is in the works with Channing Tatum.

-Melton

kidcardco said...

Dang. Tatum? I'm out.