Thursday, March 02, 2017

Lego Batman Movie Review

For Valentine's Day I took Megan out to see this movie. Wasn't sure what to expect but I was hoping for a good one and I got it.

The movie keeps you laughing all thru the first 20 minutes, gives you a break to catch up with the story line, then delivers laughs at just the right places to keep you entertained. I think I can safely say, it's the best DC movie that'll come out this year.

If you haven't seen it already, please do. I don't think we have any other Batman appearances to look forward to in the next decade or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We took the boys. We all loved it. I personally think the Lego Movie is better, but this was a ton of fun. You're right, DC sucks so this is most likely going to be better than anything Zack Snyder puts out.

-Melton

kidcardco said...

The LEGO movie was probably better, you're right. I was surprised at how good that one was.