Thursday, March 23, 2017

300 movies review

So I recently bought a 2 disc DVD set of both the 300 movies and watched them. It'd been a while since I'd seen them in theaters, here are my thoughts.

300

Still a great film. I loved it in theaters and I loved every minute of it now. The way the movie was shot is so memorable, I haven't seen anything like it! Such a great film that holds solid today!

300: Rise of an Empire

As for its sequel, while lackluster compared to the original, it's still a nice film and was fun to see as well. Being on sea didn't scream "300" to me, however if they had just told another story about a land battle, I guess people would be saying it was a re-run of the first so hats off to them trying to be different.

For $5 for the DVD, I'd say I got my moneys worth!

1 comment:

The Best Review said...

A really thrill of a ride. The Indominous Rex was a really cool idea and handed well. A lot of action and storyline. Most characters developed well and the last scene was a peach! However, there were some faults but they didn't destroy the film in any way, shape or form.

The park was introduced in a very modern way and the teenager was like he would be, on his phone when there are dinosaurs!!! Staring at girls of course while queuing for the Gyrosphere was also very relatable.
123movie
losmovies
los movies