Wednesday, June 19, 2013

24 coming back!

Well, I know I said I wouldn't take on any more TV shows unless they were through but this one seems to be some what of an enigma!

24's COMING BACK with another season full of Jack Baur tearin it up and I'll be right there watching him every tick of the clock!

I loved this show. It was one I always used to watch back in the day and since it's coming back you KNOW I'll be watching it again. I can't wait! Though not a "full" season (12 episodes is rumored) I'll still enjoy seeing the mis-adventures of Mr Baur and friends.

Think about this for a minute. Depending on how well this show will be received upon it's return this could really change the face of television!

If 24 starts pulling in the big numbers again, other TV Exec's will be digging back through their trash bins to see what show's they can bring back as well. I hope it all works out.

I'd love for Fox to try and get Firefly back again for Season 2.......zzzzzzzz...wha?! Huh?! Oh sorry folks, must have been dreaming just then!

No comments: