Friday, September 07, 2007

Zzzzz... Wha?!

Friday already?!
Did you know that a giraffe’s baby falls 6 feet to the ground when it’s born? Ouch! Talk about being dropped on your head as a baby!!

Ok, I rushed that FFF out there pretty quick to get on to other topics. One of which involves my new play “Footloose” It’s going awesome!

The opening number has the crowd cheering over and over again! And I’m not even in it!! (oh wait… maybe that’s why) But it’s really going along very well. I’m happy with it so far.

I will try to post some footage from it in the near future but for now I’m sticking to the comic strips. Which I’m glad to see everyone enjoying them. Ok folks, have another good one and I’ll see you next week!

5 comments:

Oh, Idaho said...

And you play your card but it's kinda cute...and when you smile at me you know exactly what you doooo...

Michael Buble, gotta love it. You're fun, and I'm so glad you're alive, Matt, honestly, you bring smiles to everyone's face up here, don't forget that in your crazy, busy, successful, famous days.

Anonymous said...

The day The Pac stops is the day I am sad.
Love
Kimmy

Anonymous said...

You make me miss playing the game now! PACMAN RULES!!

Anonymous said...

I was dropped six feet when I was born.
It felt like it anyway.

kidcardco said...

"The Pac" will be going on for many weeks, don't worry...