Friday, September 28, 2007

FFF

Time once again for Fun Fact Friday!

Today's is about an exciting subject.... tablecloths!

Did you know tablecloths were originally meant to serve as towels in which guests could wipe their hands and faces after dinner? Hmmm.... try that now and see what people will think!

Well, a few of you have asked and yes I did indeed go up to the stores at mid-night this week and purchase my copy of Halo 3. But before you start blowing your nerd whistles at me, get this... I haven't even opened it yet.

Wild eh? I'm even too busy to play video games. What is the world coming to!? But I plan on taking a crack at it this weekend.

Hope you enjoyed "The Pac" as much as I did. The next comic strip idea I have is going to be a good one too. But first.... FOOTLOOSE videos!!!!

C-ya next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Tablecloths! ;)

Only Matt could work tablecloths into a blog page with pacman and Footloose.

Anonymous said...

I knew we were supposed to wipe our mouths on the tablecloth! Wait till my mom hears this!

Amy said...

"blowing your nerd whistles"... for some reason, that phrase cracks me up. =)