Friday, September 14, 2007

Ole Betsy!

Let's talk about our "flag" lady for today's FFF! A few things you may not have known about Betsy Ross is that she was born with a fully formed set of teeth! And besides making our flag she also ran a munitions factory in her basement. Oh dear, Miss Betsy! What will you think of next?!

Oooo, but check this cool fun fact out. Did you know that the only PEZ head made after a real person was... Betsy Ross?!? Can that really be true?! Because if it is, then someone owes me an explanation about Santa!!

Once again folks, life is busy. We came close to selling out Thursday nights show which is really amazing. If I heard correct then Saturday and Sunday are sold out too along with Friday which basically has only a few seats left! Wow. It's just that good I suppose.

Have a great weekend folks. There's plenty more of Pacman to come so stay tuned....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you would stop talking about Footloose. Huh...it makes me sad that I won't get to see it.

And again I ask, are you coming to the Advance??? We would really enjoy your presence. Especially since we are always low on guys at the ball :)

Anonymous said...

Footloose on youtube, my friend?