Monday, September 17, 2007

Football season is over!

That's right folks! Football season has finally come to an end.... for me. Now that Auburn has lost 2 games straight to the worst teams in the NCAA I am ashamed to see them mentioned as an SEC team!

So I'm done with it. Saturday's will now be spent playing my X-Box and checking the scores at the end of the day!

Good things the Mets are going to win the World Series for me this year or I'd REALLY be upset!

As for your request on Footloose, I will be posting video footage in the next few weeks pending I get someone to come in and tape it for me. Haven't found anyone yet but I'm still looking for volunteers for our last weekend.

Speaking of, the show's have been phenominal! Folks, we sold out 4 straight show in a row and it's not even our last weekend!? Will we break the box office record for Strauss??? Who knows?!

Stay tuned....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, cry me a river. It could get worse - you could be me. A Notre Dame diehard.

Amy said...

Hey, can you still get us tickets for Footloose on Sunday? I got Chris to commit to this weekend, so we'll be there. =)

Amy said...

Oh, and by the way (I think I might have asked you this before), do you still have the video footage from '01 with all the snowman football/golf, and the "Whassaaaap?!" commercials, and I can't remember what other vintage tidbits were on there... please tell me you do, because that would really make my day to see all of that again. =)

Anonymous said...

Go FSU!!! Even though we only won 2 out of 3 games against not so good teams.

Mets!?!?!?! Why do you like the Mets? We are diehard Brave fans. It's all about the Indians!

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about, Susannah? The Mets are the only team in baseball that have a chance at winning the series.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Matt, you are so funny. The Mets. Hah. The CUBS are going to win!!

Anonymous said...

Melton is right, but ND will still get a BCS bid. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Unknown said...

So can we expect to see you playing that spiffy new "Halo 3" everyone's been talking about? I hear some of your desert dwelling friends will be doing just that.