Monday, September 24, 2007

Farewell Footloose



It all came to an end last night when another OVER SOLD audience began climbing into fold out chairs just to see the show!! What a hit! I'll be posting video footage of it maybe next week.

Now with my weekends wide open it’s time to start getting back to my hobbies. Reading, jogging, drawing, and saving the world in my super hero outfit.

Gone are the late nights and bright lights and I’m comforted in the fact that it was one of the biggest productions of the year. Have an awesome Monday everybody!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for talking me into auditioning...it was one of the greatest things that I had a chance to be a part of in a long time! You were fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

You're missing a Wiggle. Jeff, I believe.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss seeing you every night :'(
Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait for video footage!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Matt in his superhero suit.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what someone will post next!

Anonymous said...

Y'all look like the Wiggles!!! HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

should have seen the suspenders they had to wear in the next scene.
Really looked like the Wiggles then!

-Tony

Anonymous said...

oh! I see how it is, you put up a picture of Mama Says, and I'm not even in it. Fine!

-Chase