Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

Guess what I’m doing today?! WORKING!!

Big surprise huh? Well the good news is that the comic strips will be back out and in full effect as we kick off another week! I really have some good ones that I’ve been dying to break out!

On a short note, I am glad that everyone has enjoyed the videos. And I’ve been trying all weekend to figure out a way to let ya’ll listen to the recording I have of the prank we played live on the radio last week but haven’t been able to do it. Sadly, I may just have to keep that one in story form alone!

As to the e-mails I got on if there will be more videos… hmmm…. We shall see! I know many of you have been wanting comic strips for sometime now and I’m very grateful that you still care. (and here I thought the videos would make you forget all of my art talent!)

Footloose premiers this weekend. I’m hoping to have some pictures for you next week on it. We’ll have to wait and see.
Have a great off day folks… I’m off to work…

1 comment:

Summer Times said...

well if it comforts you in anyway i can share your burden in working on labor day. I actually was doing my cafe job and since people were happy to be off work i made good tips. lol... but... im looking forwayrd to seeing some footloose pics. can't go wrong with a show like that. :)