Monday, September 10, 2007

Take a bow!

I can't wait to start showing you folks some clips of Footloose when they become available. It's really an amazing show! I can't tell you how glad I am just to be a part of it. Even though it keeps me busier than all get out!

Also I'm glad to hear "The Pac" is everyone's favorite. Good way to start the strips back when everyone approves of the story line. Oh yes and it gets better..... wait and see.

Hope your weekend went great folks. Let's start this week off big shall we?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Matt! I've heard a lot about your blog, so I had to check it out! It's incredible!
~Ariel Moore ( Kaitlin T. )
P.S. I left you an e-mail to your account on here so if you see an e-mail from uptowngirl478, 'tis me.

Anonymous said...

Yes, and my sent e-mails have the uncanny ability to land in people's "junk mail" inboxes, so that's probably where it'll be.