Friday, September 21, 2007

SHARK!!

Yes I did TIVO the "Jaws" marathon that came on this weekend. But even though I haven't watched them (yet) it did want me to make this week's FFF all about sharks.
Did you know the ONLY fresh water sharks in the world live in Lake Nicaragua?! I never knew fresh water sharks even exsisted?!
Officially, I have been up for over 22 straight hours. I woke up at 3 a.m. this morning and haven't rested since! (I think I'm suffering from a sleep disorder!) But I'm so glad everyone is still enjoying "The Pac" Many of you have asked how many more are left and sadly it'll be coming to an end next week. I have a great one coming up afterwards though that I know you're going to love.
So until then, I'm off to bed. Believe me when I say this has been a VERY long day!!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

22 hours!?! Good grief. I'd be dead.

Summer Times said...

wow... its called sleep deprivation... of which i am currently suffering...

:/

gyah insomnia