Wednesday, June 14, 2006

WWF (01")



Who can forget the date, June 16th, 2001 the first "championship title" match between myself and Detroit's very own Andy Haggard...... I guess that would be all of you.

It started a series of backyard wrestling video's known simply as the Wilkins Wrestling Federation. (or WWF) The matches to follow included fights like:

Caleb P and Jordan vs The Boggs Bros.
2 rematchs of Andy vs Matt for the World belt!
Matt vs Branny for the Hardcore championship
Jordan vs Matt, (hardcore match and championship match)
3-way title match for the Hardcore belt. (Matt vs Caleb P vs Jordan)
Halloween Havoc rumble! (starring Big Ricky C!)
Mini-match Jad vs everyone.
Lightheavyweight championship, Matt vs Da Pudd (and later, Jad vs Da Pudd)
Tag Team chamionship Caleb P and Jordan vs the Mich Babes
World Championship Jordan vs Andy

Some of these (I think most)are on tape somewhere still. We had a lot of fun back in those days and no one really got hurt. (unless you count Jordan in our "Public saftey" announcement)

I know all of this is kinda like an inside joke to you but believe me... those were good times, good times....

Whoever wants to take me on for the World Belt or Hardcore Championship, I still have both belts in the trunk of my car..... bring it on.

8 comments:

jon said...

I had forgotten all about those matches. Why am I not surprised that you still have the belts in your car?

Anonymous said...

guys have all the fun. :)

Anonymous said...

I think Kyle could take ya ; )

- Mel

Anonymous said...

I would take you on.

Isaiah Eyre said...

More like, "WTF".. ha ha ha, sorry - bad joke.

kidcardco said...

First to Hollie: Yes, I still have them in my car.... is that a challenge?!

Second to Mel.... I can take your boy anyday! In fact, this July when I come up for Pirates I may take him on a tour of the SMACKDOWN MALL!!! (we'll let Bradon be the guest referee)

Isaish.... I'll take you on too. Your sister I think was challenging me the other day as well. Ask her about it. I think she gets fiesty without her man around. : )

RickCapezza said...

I don't even remember being in one.

kidcardco said...

On the trampoline, at the Bransons?! You were wearing the mask, rememeber?! How could you have forgotten that Rick?!