Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sanrioman (02")



Here's one that should come as a suprise to most of you. Back in the day I actually tried to make a movie about one of my most popular comic book characters, Sanrioman. We were only able to shoot the intro before everyone invovled with the project quit on me. (hard to find good help these days. I was sad when the footage went missing after my camera was stolen later on that year. This was to be my biggest blockbuster ever!

Besides.... see how cute I am in my costume? You can't tell me this movie wasn't destined for greatness!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Daddy's belt, Momma's drapes..."

Anonymous said...

I'd have stuck w/ it, Matt. I've got my own film projects I wanted to do, but no one ever really has the time to help me. (sigh) so I know how you feel.

kidcardco said...

If you ever want Sanrioman to make a guest start appearance in your film, I still have the costume. : )

Anonymous said...

Sanrioman? I think sado man waould be better.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a superhero wear slacks before, but I guess their time has come.