Monday, June 12, 2006

Movie Time!



Hey everyone! Time for the BIG announcement! Cardco Productions (in assoiciation with Cardco Comix) is getting ready to release it's first ever short film! I've been working on getting everything ready for it this past month and we just completed filming it this weekend. Now all we have to do is edit it now.

I'm very excited about it, this looks like the first time I'll actually get a project like this finished. Now some of you already guessed it this weekend and have asked about what other products I've done in the past. So this week we'll be taking a little time away from the strip and showing you pictures (with stories)of all the other ideas I've had for short films. Some good, some sad. Some you'll remember hearing about and some you never even knew exsisted. Should be fun.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I don't know about you, but I could have used a little more sleep.

C-ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring it on!!!!!

kidcardco said...

Oh my, it's that's where I think it's from.... that;s funny.