Friday, June 30, 2006

What I'm playing.



Don't laugh.

I'm actually learning how to play it so I can make a character of everyone I don't like and beat them up in the ring. (how genius of me, I know)

My buddy from work is coming over tomorrow to kinda show me the ropes. Right now I'm just struggling to hit someone in this game much less pin them.

Well, I hope everyone has a good weekend. I have pictures.... lots of pictures to post in the following weeks so I'm sure that'll make a few of you happy.

See ya next week folks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't suppose that you can make a character that resembles housework? My car? Ah well.

Oh, Idaho said...

I'm glad you liked my voicemail message:) Anna was having southern withdrawls so she used my cell to call you (again) but alas, you were working.

kidcardco said...

Ah, that was your cell eh? I wondered who's it was.

Emily said...

Call me when you make Thomas