Friday, June 23, 2006

What I'm reading



The 1986 World Series Mets! (can you see the pattern here?) Jeremy got it for me on my brithday last month and that's what even started the whole DVD thing as well. It's an awesome book that tells you about.... well, you don't really care about that do you?

Real quick before I go, I went to pick up a package for my Dad's birthday at the Post Office yesterday. When I got there I handed them my ticket and they went in the back and got my package. (it was just some DVD's)

Anyway, she ends up bringing me this box that looked like it had been dunked in a bath tub for 10 minutes and was later wrapped by the Postal service in plastic! When I tore off the plastic the box practically FELL apart!

I was so mad when I asked them what happened and they said "Well, sir that's how we recieved the package to mail."

Right.

Like some guy sent them a wet cardboard box full of DVD's and said "Can I mail this?" I'm sure that happens everyday. I haven't checked the DVD's yet to see if they're damaged. I'm going to do that today.

Ok, story time's over.... everyone go home.

No comments: