Friday, June 16, 2006

The Best of Matt Wilkins Vol. 1 (04')



One last video I tried to make not too long ago was putting together some old clips of me mixed with some new for an awesome video for all to enjoy. (yes Kimber there actually was a Matt Wilkins "special edition" being made)

It was scheduled for a glorious Christmas release in 04', so what happened? Well... I kinda had people drop out of skits on a last minute notice and of course that bummed me out so that it never got finished. Maybe some day I'll pick up where I left off and get it done.... if there's money involved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh ooh! I'll help! I'll help!

Anonymous said...

Was there a rubber chicken involved? Maybe that's why they dropped out... Superhero.

Emma Rose said...

ooooh. You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch...