Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The CWSC videos (96"-99")



For anyone who knows me from way back in the day will always remember how it all began. Every year at this camp, I would bring my video camera, shoot stuff and make it into a variety show after the conference was over.

Many a person used to wait anxiously by their mailbox to get the latest copy of my CWSC video and to see if their face made it on.

Good times, good times. I remember the first time I did this cut away scene from one camera to the next and had it edited JUST right.... yes it was the little things back then which made me extremely happy. Ahhhhh..... moving on....

4 comments:

kidcardco said...

By the way, that's me taking a bow on stage at the yearly Talent Show. (standing ovation and all)

jon said...

yeah, funny how one of your "best friends" always seemed to get edited out. yet another reason for me to hate you.

kidcardco said...

You never would smile for the camera... the fault is all yours. : )

Anonymous said...

CWSC stands for?