Friday, September 08, 2017

Why Walmart will never beat Amazon

Very rarely do I lose control of my senses and order something online at Walmart thinking it's going to be a great experience. I did this last month and once again learned why Walmart will NEVER beat Amazon.

Ordering something through Walmart takes 4 days to get to the store. When it's supposed to arrive every employee there looks at your receipt in wonderment because they have no idea where it is. They either spend 20 minutes in the back only to come out and tell you it's "still on the truck" or they don't come to assist you at all. I went up to the kiosk, put in my order number and waited 20 minutes while the screen told me someone would be with me "shortly"

I canceled the item, ordered it from Amazon and in 2 days it was in without any issues. Goodbye Walmart, I hope it hurts when you're website becomes completely pointless.

No comments: