Thursday, September 07, 2017

Fast Food places I wish we had

Here's a list of Fast Food places I wish we had in Monroe:

 Cici's Pizza

We used to have one back in the day but not anymore. I miss it. Good pizza, good service.
 Hardees

I eat at one every time we pass through MS. They got good burgers for a fast food place!
Firehouse Subs

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways! Firehouse is one of 2 places where I've had everything on their menu. EXCELLENT place!
 Red Robin

Yummmmmmm! Whenever I travel I'm always on the lookout for one of these. My Dad used to take me when he traveled up to Portland. Just good food!
Bennigans

If ever I win the lottery I'm opening one of these back up. On the verge of bankruptcy not many of them survived but there's one in Dallas I eat at every other year and I love it. This is the other restaurant where I've tried everything on their food menu! GREAT PLACE!

That's my Top 5, what's yours?

No comments: