Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Restaurants that I don't have to visit ever again (Casual Dining)

Yesterday I talked about Fact Food places I wouldn't like to visit again, today I thought I'd do the same with sit-down restaurants!

 Chili's

Ate here all the time back in the day and the food never impressed me back then. Makes me sick if anyone even mentions going to it now.  It's one of the few restaurants I object to when the crowd decides on a place to go.
 Waffle House

This place makes me sick. I hadn't eaten at it in years and my ENTIRE family loves it, including Megan. I gave it a shot this year after staying away for 2 decades and it stills sucks. The food taste cheap and there's nothing on the menu that look appetizing.
 Outback

Last year I would've been outraged by this pick. But after another horrible experience and terrible steak, I'm cutting ties with my old favorite steak house and don't plan to visit it ever again. Now I need to find a new place to eat steak. It's hard to find a good one these days. 
Chipotle

My Boss's favorite place and I don't get what the hype is about. I took Megan a few months ago when we were up in TN and it still didn't impress. Glad we don't have one in Monroe but then again, I'd never go to it anyway.

No comments: