Monday, September 04, 2017

Restaurants that I don't have to visit ever again (Fast Food)

Today I thought I'd list the fast food restaurants that I wouldn't mind never visiting again:

 Burger King

I've always hated the Whopper and I don't know about your Burger King's where you live but ours have THE WORST service. Add to that they're always out of EVERYTHING (even buns at one point) and their shake machine is always down....yeah, I hope I never visit this place again.
 Raising Cane's

Louisiana home grown...and I thought it sucked back then! The chicken is obviously frozen and tasteless. There sauce is good but that's the only thing I they have going for them, which isn't enough for me to ever go back.
 KFC

Terrible service plus terrible food equals me never having a reason to visit their stores again. If the Colonel were alive today to see what his stores have become, he'd die all over again in shame.
 In-N-Out

Tried it once. Sucked. Tried it a second time because I was told I must have had a rare bad experience....still sucked. Never visiting again. 
Domino's Pizza

I could've added a few pizza places to the list but I decided to only add this one. I've tried their "new" recipe and it didn't impress. I'm pretty good spending the rest of my life Domino free.

That's my Top 5, what's yours?

No comments: