Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Walking Dead Book review

Last month on my vacation I got to read a ton of books, so I thought today I'd share a few reviews of what I read, starting with the first two novels in the Walking Dead series!

I'd gotten this book for Megan years ago and let her read it. She loved it and I had planned to read it right after her but didn't and through the years forgot about it.

My love for the TV series has cooled down but I still love the comics and this is "world" where it takes place. Finding this out in combination with needing something to bring to the beach, made me take this book with me.

Pretty good story about how the Governor came to be. Though he wouldn't get the name "Governor" until the 2nd book!

Speaking of the 2nd book, it takes place a little after the first and stars an entirely new cast of characters which eventually end up meeting the Governor and continuing the story from there. Although you end up hating the main character "Lily" the book is pretty decent and sold me on reading the next 2 (which I'll review later)

More book reviews coming tomorrow!


No comments: