Monday, September 25, 2017

Age of Empires Definitive Edition

I don't play video games anymore but when I do, it's my old 1997 copy of the original Age of Empires. That being said, imagine my surprise last month when I discovered this gem was set to come out in October. It's the Definitive Edition of the first game.

I never liked the sequels that came out (though they were more popular than the base game) and looking at the new design to this old classic makes me excited! It even comes with the original game graphics as well and is only $20 retail.

I can't recall the last time I was this excited about a video game release. This has nothing but good things going for it. I can not WAIT for it to come out!

To this day I still keep Megan's old laptop from 2009 because it's the only thing we have that can play the game anymore since the newest Windows editions no longer support the software. It's never been on Steam either or I would have bought it years ago. I'm so happy to see this coming out for it's 20th Anniversary!

No comments: