Tuesday, April 19, 2016

This is what envy looks like

 So I was visiting a friend a few weeks back and I finally got a look at his new house when low and behold, this bad boy's starring me in the face.

If you can't tell, it's a autographed Episode 2 poster with everyone's signature on it, including Frank Oz (the voice of Yoda) Samuel Jackson, Christopher Lee (now deceased) and the man himself, George Lucas.

My buddy got it from his parents in return for watching their dog while they were away. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! He got a freaking autographed poster for that?!?!

Needless to say, I begged him for his parents number so to let them know that I will spoon feed their dog myself if they need a sitter next time.

Incredible.
And to top it all off, he had this coffee table in his living room!!

It's almost as if he was rubbing it in....

No comments: