Thursday, April 28, 2016

May movie Preview

Dang! The month snuck up on me again! Ok, here goes!

Captain America: Civil War Avengers 2.5

Once again, they don't trust Captain America to hold a movie on his own so they brought in the Avengers to get people to come to the theaters to see it. Notice how Marvel keeps calling it "Civil War" hoping we'd forget this is a Cap movie. Sucks, but the Mrs. loves her Capn' A so I'll be seeing this one for sure.

Angry Birds

Never cared that much for the game but the movie actually looks fun. That being said, I won't be seeing it in theaters though. Maybe at Redbox, but only if it's a slim pickings.

Alice Through the Looking Glass Emo Kid Movie 2

Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice....

X-Men: Apocalypse

On one hand, this movie looks great. Interesting villain and an interesting story. On the other hand... I HATE the new X-men actors. All of them. They bore me to no end. So will I watch it? The jury's still out on this one. If Megan wants to see it, I guess I'll go....on the other hand, I'm more than happy to want till DVD on this one.

Did I miss any movies for May? Let me know!

No comments: