Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Other Events I'd like to see

I spoke about baseball games, now let's talk about all the other sporting events out there that I'd like to go see!

5. Aussie Football

As a friend of mine from Melbourne describes it, it's a little  rugby, a little soccer, a little American football and.... the dribble the ball every so many steps. This wild assortment of rules is the most popular sport in their nation and I'd love to see what all the hype is about!

4. Olympics

When I was a kid back in the 90's, I used to imagine what it would be like to witness the Olympic games. So many people from so many countries, all in one place at the same time? Count me in! Don't really care which event it is, I'd love to see one someday!

3. Wrestlemania

Who doesn't want to attend the biggest event in sports entertainment?! A few years back some friends of mine went and had a great time. Ever since, I've always imagined what it would be like to go to one myself! I don't watch the sport anymore but that doesn't stop me from wanting to see it.

2. Red Wings game

Ooooh boy! I'd love to see a game one day! Red Wings fans are some of the most passionate in the sport! I have friends up there who tell me there's nothing like it too and I believe them.

1. Iron Bowl

This one was easy. The ultimate rivalry game in sports history. Ranked #2 under the Yankees/Red Sox it's an event of epic proportions and I'd love to be a part of it some day! Problem is, it cost $1000 for the cheapest tickets. So unless I win a contest for them, looks like I want be going anytime soon.

There's my 5 sporting events. What's yours?





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.since you asked, I wouldn't care to go to wrestlemania. like, ever.

2.ultimate rivalry game in the history of sports? that's the funniest thing you've ever written. I mean, it was a joke, right?

-Melton

kidcardco said...

It was #2 on ESPN's Top Ten a few years back. #1 being Yankees vs Red Sox of course.