Monday, April 18, 2016

Ted's Hot Dogs

So there's this place I like to eat at when I visit Phoenix call Ted's. I went there the first time out of curiosity while passing by. This time, I went on purpose. And here's why:

 First off, the inside looks like it hasn't changed since 1983 and I like that. A lot. It doesn't feel old, just "preserved" in that time when you were young, hanging out with your buddies and goofing off. The lighting even gives off that familiar yellow hue most places had back in the day.
 And the food....oh my goodness. Everything is cooked fresh over the grill and you can definitely taste it too!
  From home made onion rings and milk shakes made from scratch, this place gives you that great feeling you had back in the day when all you cared about was Guns and Roses and seeing the Ninja Turtle movie.

LOVE IT!

No comments: