Monday, April 04, 2016

Oh the things you can find (1)

So I recently took a trip where I was able to check out some Antique stores in the area and look what I found!

 Yep, that's right. They were selling an Outhouse, if you can believe it!
 You could actually buy Cokes out of this thing too! I was so bummed I wasn't carrying any change on me at the time!
 The old Fisher Price castle. I remember wanting one of these so bad as a kid.
 Holy cow. I almost bought this cookie jar on the spot! But the guy wanted $1500 for it, which was $1475 more than I was willing to pay.
 Looks like someone stole my childhood toys and out them here.
 I remember Gumby and Pokey, but I didn't know that made the whole cast from the show!
I'm not sure what this toy line was from but I remember having some of them as a kid. Anyone know what these were called?

K, That's all for today. I'll be back with more for tomorrow!

No comments: