Monday, April 25, 2016

NL Stadiums I want to visit

With baseball season in full force it's got me thinking of the Top 5 Stadiums I'd love to visit one day to watch a game!

5. Cardinals

I hear there's nothing like baseball in St Louis. I'd love to find out if that's true one day. I can always appreciate a baseball town and that's exactly what this place is. They have the highest viewership for the World Series in the nation even when their team ISN'T in it! Amazing.

4. Reds

And speaking of baseball towns, no knows baseball longer than the Cincinnati Reds! The oldest team in baseball! I'd love to see a game here for the same reasons as I had for St Louis. Even like to try a little of that famous chili while I'm at it too!

3. Marlins

I have no respect for the owners, but after reading a hilarious piece on MLB.com about how much fun they had at a game, I just have to see it for myself one day! Supposedly, the stadium is so empty these days that you can buy a ticket in the nosebleed section, sit in the front row behind hoe plate and no one will check your ticket because they're just glad you're here! Ha! I would probably cheer for the other team as well who knows? One thing's for sure, I won't be wearing one of those ugly hats, that's for sure!

2. Cubs

C'mon! Who wouldn't want to go see Wrigley Field?! This is the backbone of baseball stadiums! I hope one day I can make the trip to the ivy covered wall and enjoy an American Pastime in a timeless classic.

1. Mets

Of course this was going to be my #1 answer! My favorite team and I've never been to New York to see them play...yet. Now that my brother lives there though I guess I have no excuse not to go! I've always dreamed of watching a game screaming "Let's Go Met's" with thousands of other fans.

One day....one day....



No comments: