Tuesday, April 26, 2016

AL Stadiums I want to visit

Since I spoke about National League games I wanted to visit yesterday I thought I'd make today all about the American League. So here we go!

5. A's

It's been called the worst stadium in baseball and with a title like that, I've got to see what all the hate is about! Plus it's the A's. I wouldn't mind seeing them play baseball either!

4. Red Sox

Though I hate this team, that isn't enough to keep me from wanting to visit Fenway Park. See the green wall ad the Red Sox lose, would make for a great day indeed! (Unless it's the Yankees which in that case, GO SOX!)

3. Tigers

When I visited Detroit many years ago I had a chance to visit Comerica Park but turned it down. I've regretted it ever since. Now I wish I had a chance to make it up and see the Tigers play there someday. From the outside, the park looked beautiful. I bet it's even better on the inside.

2. Rays

I admit that without Joe Maddon there anymore, the yearning to attend a game has eased over time but hasn't gone away. Like the Marlins, the Rays have trouble filling a stadium but they still have enough players on the team to make an exciting game. And from what I can tell, the stadium doesn't look bad either! A win-win in my book!

1. Brewers

Great stadium. Great owners. Great fans. Milwaukee has it all and I'd love to be at a game one day!

What about you folks? What game would you love to go see?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmm.....bro? Milwaukee is in the National League

-Melton

kidcardco said...

Nope. AL. Switched a few years ago.