Tuesday, July 14, 2015

What it takes to be on Survivor

I bet a lot of people look at this show and think "I could do that" but before you fill out your form to be on Season 32 think about a few things first.

You hardly eat. It's true. The producers don't secretly feed them protein bars out there to keep up energy for scenes. If a players malnourished the cameras capture that too. It's why emotions run high towards the end. You don't hide much when you're hungry all the time.

You don't sleep. Sure a few hours here and there, but with consistent down pours and hard bamboo bedding you can't exactly get a good night's rest. That's why people make dumb moves in the game most of the time. They aren't thinking clearly because of the lack of sleep they're getting a night.

These kind of things were a person down over time and it days a real endurance to keep your head straight towards the end of this game. It's why I love it so much and I'd love to play it but work would never allow me the time off and I love my job too much to just quit.

See ya tomorrow folks!

No comments: