Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Weird Chips (Pringles)

Today I thought I'd talk about weird chip flavors that are out there and if I'd try them or not.
 Soft Shell Crab, Grilled Shrimp and Seaweed. Not available in the US (of course) but would I try them? Meh, Crab and Seaweed maybe, but the Shrimp flavor seems a little too much for my taste. (pun intended)
 Pumpkin Pie Spice, White Chocolate Peppermint and Cinnamon and Sugar, all available in the US. (seasonal) I wouldn't try a single one of them. Sweet chips?! YUCK!! Not even the Pringles name could change my mind on this.
 Lemon and Sesame and Blueberry and Hazelnut. (Not offered in the US) and thank goodness for that! Again, sweet chips seem nasty, I wouldn't try either of these at all.
 Tuscan Red Pepper, Thai Sweet Chili and Italian Bruschetta. I'd try all 3. I LOVE spicy hot favors and all three of these fit the bill!
 Cheeseburger. Oh yes. Nuff said.
 Pig in Blankets. What?! Really?! I'm not sure I'd try these even if they are available here. Why even have this flavor?!
 Ketchup. A hugely popular flavor in Canada and though Megan would buy them in a second, I wouldn't eat a single one.
 Smokin' Ribs, Wasabi, Chili Sauce and Cheese and Chili. Yes to all 4! Like I said, I love hot flavors so these flavors are right up my ally!
Dill Pickle. I would try this chip...and probably regret it soon after.

No comments: