Monday, July 20, 2015

Ewoks Annual

And the finds keep coming in! Folks, I've lost count of the number of times I've claimed to have a complete collection of Star Wars Expanded Universe material and these days I don't even talk about it anymore because it's doubtful I ever will.

But every once in a while I come across gems that I never knew existed before and this is one of them here. Only made for the UK, this Ewoks Annual came with 3 short stories that were not in comic book form but rather written as short stories with illustrations.

I found out about it from my good friend Rich Handley and was able to obtain a copy of the stories shortly thereafter. While not the most riveting tales you'll ever read, I'm so glad to have them part of my collection. It's been a while since I've made a find like this. Undiscovered EU is rare these days. But it was a happy discovery and I look forward to the next uncovered tale to be found in the future!

No comments: