Friday, July 17, 2015

Weird Chips (Lays)

Even Lays has different chip flavors they produce around the world. Here's a few:
 I guess Seaweed flavor is really that popular in the East. I'd still try it just out of curiosity.
 Megan bought Cheesy Garlic Bread flavor but got tired of eating them quick. I imagine the same would be said for Srirachi and Chicken and Waffles. (though the last one I'm interested in at least giving a try)
 Don't know what flavor this is...but I'd still try it!
 Caesar Salad and Grilled Cheese and Ketchup and The Nacho platter one on the end would be flavors Megan would definitely try.  The Maple Syrup flavor would stay on the shelf.
 Wasabi Ginger and Cappuccino. I would try the first one due to the "Ginger" which I think would taste awful. And the 2nd one because I don't like cappuccinos in the first place.
 Mint Chips. So after eating these what would your breathe smell like? I'll never know.  
 Ok, let's do this. Mango Salsa, no. Bacon Mac and Cheese, maybe. But that's because of the Bacon.
 Lime flavor. Yuck! Never in a million years.
 What do you know? They have a Crab flavor too. I'd still try it.
 Lobster flavor. Different, but I'd try it!
 Cucumber. Big seller overseas supposedly but it wouldn't be for me!
 Milk Chocolate. Blech! Again, I wouldn't eat something that sweet!
Avocado and Lime. I might try this because I can't imagine what it would taste like.

Ok folks, that's all for now. C-ya later!

No comments: