Thursday, June 25, 2015

Survivor San Juan Del

Do I really have to talk about last years? Ok, I'll do it. As you know, Natalie Anderson won and it was the 3rd time I've ever guessed the winner from the first episode correctly.

I didn't like her on the show but she deserved the win for how smart she played everyone on the island and made herself a lock for the win.

I'll admit I was a little bummed they didn't bring back past season contestants but seeing how well the new ones turned out I'm glad they did it this way.

Missy and Baylor I hate almost as bad as Parvati, I felt sorry for John being around Jaclyn so much and the Christy brothers love fest with themselves was too funny!

I liked seeing John Rocker on the show but his anger got the better of him again and he was voted out quick but my all time favorite for the season was Keith who I really hop gets his 2nd chance soon.

Fun Fact:

I'm not doing a review of season 30 because it just ended and doesn't need one. Have a good day people!

No comments: