Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Survivor Blood vs Water

Tyson finally wins this season and makes another "good guy" win for the books!

This season was unbelievably good. With returning Survivors and their kin I couldn't stop watching! Best story to me was the brothers Aras and Vytas. Such a great feud and love between the two made for excellent TV.

Candace and her Beaux John were there as a last minute addition due to another couple dropping out because of medical problems.

Colton brought his much enjoyable to watch partner Caleb into the game. Then Colton quit again when he saw there was no one willing to play with him. Big baby!

Original Gerome came back with his niece and actually lasted a lot longer in the game than I thought he would!

Idiot award winner Kat came back with her boyfriend and was just as stupid as ever. Though Hayden I kinda liked. He just needs o get a new girlfriend.

Laura came back with her equally annoying daughter. I hated them both. And Monica was joined by her husband Brad because CBS wanted ratings.

Rupert came on for the 4th time (tying Rob) with his wife and lasted all by 2 seconds in the game. I'm glad though because he's old news to me now.

Tina was there with her daughter and they weren't so bad in the long run. Cheered for them a little. And even though I cheered for Aras and his brother the most, I don't mind Tyler winning it at all.

Fun Fact:

Aras and Vytas both welcomed their first children into the world last year in 2014. Congrats to the both of them!

Sad Fact:

Caleb died in a train accident one year later.

No comments: