Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Survivor Cagayan


Tony Vlachos did what he said he was gonna do the whole time and won Survivor. I couldn't believe he did it either!

This season the tribes were divided into three groups. Brain vs Beauty vs Brawn and I thought it worked well!

The Brains shot themselves in the foot the entire time. The Brawn fought and Beauty somehow always managed to make it through.

From Brawn you saw Lindsay give up once Clifford got voted off, Sarah peg Tony for a cop from the very beginning without even knowing his background. Cool Yung and annoying Trisha.

Brain had the Idiot award in their fold with Kassandra, who was so stupid about the game I wondered why she was put on the "Brains" team in the first place. The only good guy to come out of this group is Spencer and I hope he comes back. He was an awesome player and the person I'd like to see return the most from this season.

Beauty had losers almost all the way through. Brice was a diva, Jeremiah a flopper who no one could trust and Morgan. Who if I ever see may have to take heat from my Mom when I slap the taste out of that girls mouth. LJ was the only decent one in there group.

Fun Fact:

Before making it on the show, Spencer had applied 3 other times to get on Survivor but Jeff kept saying "No" because he didn't think Spencer had a chance at being interesting of winning this game. And he came very close to being wrong as you saw Jeff publicly apologize to Spencer during the Reunion show. I hope they bring him back!

No comments: