Friday, June 19, 2015

Survivor Philippines

Is it bad I had to look this one up to see who won it? It wasn't that long ago too and I still didn't remember Denise Stapley was the winner. Did you?

I think it's because there were so  many more interesting characters to watch than Denise. Like baseball great Jeff Kent, Facts of Life star Lisa, Survivor returners, Jonathan and Mike (from Austraila!!)and Russell Swan, who fell out of favor fast within his tribe.

You also had Roberta, who looked good in a bikini so the producers had her come back... to look good in a bikini again. This girl thinks she's super smart yet I never saw her make one big move EVER in the game.

Zane even was more interesting to watch than Denise but due to his nicotine habit he was voted out early too. But no one will come closer to my heart this season than Malcom. Oh man! Who didn't want this all around nice guy to win?! I know he's already received another chance already but once more from the producers ain't gonna hurt my feelings!

Fun Facts:

Jeff loved Lisa so much on Survivor that he let her co-host his own self titled talk show until it's cancellation in 2013.

Did you know Survivor to this date (season 30) has NOT left the Philippines since? To save money the producers have been moving the show around to multiple islands every year which is why I'm afraid we won't be seeing any other beautiful places anytime soon on the show.

No comments: