Sunday, November 11, 2012

School Daze

I don't miss school.

Not one bit.

I think about it every once in a while too.

You know how people reminisce on how much simpler life was when you only had to attend school and not a job? Getting summers off, not having to worry about paying bills and doing nothing but playing all day with friends.

Yeah, not me.

I remember school for what it really was....a pain in the neck!

All those boring classes, studying for exams, writing papers you were going to throw away the moment you got your grade. All that garage. Yuck! I hated it and I'm glad I'm out.

I pass a school going to work everyday and think the same thing when I see those kids heading in to school. "Poor kids" I hope they realize how good they're going to have it once they graduate. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to go back for my masters.

Meg