Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!

And so my favorite holiday rolls around once again, largely ignored by the media and the public who have had X-mas on their minds since November 1st.

I don't mind because this holiday is special to me. I have so much to be thankful for this year I don't even know where to start.

I'm thankful for my family, my job and my life of course but I'm also thankful for my contentedness.Let me explain;

I'm happy with what I'm doing and where I am in life. I have no complaints and very little "wants". In fact for X-mas I can't think of one thing I'm "dying" to get. I'd rather have folks skip giving me a present this year and apply that money into getting someone else a nicer present.

God's given me plenty this year and I'm so thankful for it all.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving Day folks! 

No comments: