Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fanboy Expo (2)

What would a con be without Star Wars?
 Here I am with Tim Rose (Admiral Ackbar) from Return of the Jedi. On my autograph he wrote "Run Matt, It's a trap!" LOVE it!!
 Here I am with Eric Walker (Mace Totwani) from the Ewoks movies. He's a very nice guy and I even picked up his self published autobiography which I'll review for you later on the blog this weekend.
 Mark Dodson played the voice of Salisious Crumb in Return of the Jedi. (the monkey lizard who laughed at everything Jabba said) He had some great advice when it came to becoming a voice actor.
David Barclay was one of 3 folks who operated Jabba the Hutt from the inside. He told me he worked part time at a toy store before getting the job. He'd had made a puppet vader for Mark Hamill when Hamill had requested it as a gift for someone on the set. Hamill was so impressed with it, he showed the folks on the set and they hired him right away. Amazing!

No comments: