Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Fan Days pics (2)

Some parents dressed their kid up as an ewok. Megan LOVED this costume. It was pretty good I admit but the kid was cranky that day and didn't want to get out of his stroller much less were the costume. Thankfully he was able to pose for a photo though.

This is a Gonk droid from Star Wars. Well actually the female version of one. Hence the pink exterior and princess crown. It was super funny because the kid inside couldn't see and was being lead around by her parents the whole time. Fun stuff!

Here's a costume I haven't seen anyone try before! Iron Spiderman. (from the comic book) Too bad he didn't pose with me in this pic now I look like a total.... COOL COOL DUDE!!

And here's me with the Silver Surfer

Last of the pics from Fan Days tomorrow!

No comments: