Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

Another year older and I really don't want anything for presents. Guess that's a good thing because it shows I have whatever I need.

I remember feeling sorry for Dad as the years went by and he wasn't getting any good gifts (in my opinion) for his birthday, Father's Day or Xmas. But what I've come to find out is it really doesn't matter what you get! All that matters is Faith, Family and Friends and I have plenty of that here!

I'm thankful for living so close to a great church an incredible family and wonderful friends. (here and abroad!) I love my life, love my job and couldn't think of anything more I'd need.

On my birthday today I'd like to thank all of you as well. The blog's been one of my favorite things to keep up with these past few years. Thanks for continuing to check in!

So what am I doing today? Um... work, then going to bed.

Yep! Sounds like another great birthday!!

Have an awesome day folks!

5 comments:

hollie said...

get your wife a present instead. She'll be happy, you'll be happy...win win.

kidcardco said...

Hush up you.....

Anonymous said...

I agree with Hollie on this one! Listen to her Matt.. She's smart and knows what she's talking about! :)

Megan

Unknown said...

Happy birthday ole buddy!

Vickie said...

Sorry for missing the actually day but around here we celebrate for at least a week. Happy birthday, big brother! Thanks for being a great one! Miss you and the Mrs.!