Friday, May 25, 2012

Dragon Con bound

Looks like my next quest is Dragon Con this Labor Day. Why? Here's a few folks who'll be there that I can't wait to see: 1) Twilight Creations Inc (board game company, creator of Zombies!!!) 2) Red Letter Media (Star Wars YouTube reviews and web show Half in the Bag) 3) Cary Elwes (Princess Bride) 4) Kevin J Anderson (author) 5) Timothy Zahn (author) 6) Michael Stackpole (author) 7) RA Salvatore (author) and many more! Even though I hate Atlanta, this guest list should make things worth it!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

You are going to be in Atlanta??? Maybe we will have to find a way to come see you...I wouldn't miss that kind of opportunity! Email me and maybe we can arrange that...we go to church in Atlanta anyway so it could work.

vickie.orr82@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

K, sounds good! We'll try to make that happen!

-Matt