Friday, September 09, 2011

Survivor Preview



Oh my goodness... so much to talk about when it concerns the new season of Survivor. How awesome is this cast!

1) Ozzie returns! One of the most dominant players in Survivor is back. His social game was awful and he'll be seen as an enormous threat in challenges later on. Will he be the first to go... again??

2) THE DRAGON SLAYER!!! Yep, Coach is back. He's so arrogant... I love this guy. The only way he goes to the end is if someone gets smart and takes him there knowing no one will vote for him. Anyway, I'm excited to see him back.

3) Russell Hantz's NEPHEW!! Yep, the 19 year old has stated that he's going to hide that fact from everyone else on the island. Will he be as good as Russell? I think not, but I'm still interested to watch!

4) Former Miss America contender and "Country Star" contestant. I hate when they do this. Bring other "reality" stars onto other shows just to try and increase ratings. Neither of these woman seem interesting and I expect them each to flounder from the competition early on.

Other than that, things look interesting and as always I'm looking forward to it next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize it starts next week!! You just made my day. Woohoo! And I'm soo glad Coach is back. I hate him so much that I love him :)

Lauren

kidcardco said...

Wednesday night!!