Sunday, September 04, 2011

Darth Vader's 'Nooo!' in Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (ACT...



So Lucas has done it again. He's changing the original movies once more!

This time oddly, I don't mind. In this clip Vader screams "Nooo!" in response to the Emperor BBQ'ing his kid. He then throws him over the railing to his "death". (If you've read the comic books you know what I mean by that)

Compared to the past changes (Greedo shooting first and Hayden as Darth at the end of Return of the Jedi) I have to admit I really don't mind this one.

Sure the nerds are up in arms about this and I've already been asked by a few folks what I thought, so there you have it. While we're on the subject, another change I didn't mind was in Star Wars where Han is chasing after stormtroopers only to come across a slew of (CG) stormtroopers hanging out in a bay. LOVED IT!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So I assume you are getting the Blu-Ray set when it comes out? Personally, I want it for all the behind the scenes extras.

kidcardco said...

That's the only reason I'm getting it too.