Saturday, September 03, 2011

College Football preview



College Football kicks off again this weekend and here's my wish list for this week:

1) Georgia EMBARRASSES Boise State and shows them how REAL football is played.

2) LSU continue's Oregon's defeated streak against SEC opponents.

3) Auburn wins at least through the first half of their season so I won't feel so bad for the defending champs.

On a side note, I know Auburn won't be the team they were last year. I'm holding out for a 10 win season but even that goal seems far fetched. I'm proud that my boys kept the SEC in the Elite status they have in college football today. Not a single analyst can argue that we our the dominant conference in football.

I was listening to a Big Twelve radio station in Dallas last week that was saying just that! My only hope is for either LSU or Alabama to continue that tradition this year. Both teams look good enough to make a run at a National Championship this year.

Here's to hoping for the best!

No comments: