Sunday, September 25, 2011

Star War Blu Ray Review



Ok, so I haven't be able to watch everything on them so my review will be limited. What I have seen on them I'll tell you about then add more later on if I feel the need to do so.

This week my The complete Star Wars Saga on Blu Ray came in and I went straight to the deleted scenes. To me, it's worth just that. I've always wanted to see how bad the wampa scenes were in Empire and the sandstorm scene in Jedi. The other stuff was just as fun to look at.

Darth George was even holding back on some never before seen prequel scenes that weren't included on the DVD version. (solidifying my undying hatred of the man) And they I was positively excited about the footage I couldn't help thinking what other footage Darth George had never brought out.

I actually HAVE 2 deleted scenes that are not on the Blu Ray. The Star Wars "Jabba" scene with a real man being portrayed as Jabba and the original jam at Jabba's Palace in it's entirety!

And if I have surely other folks do to and surely Lucas knows about it. So why isn't it on the Blu Ray? Because the Lucas Empire is saving those table scraps for another release.

Overall some of the features have been extraordinary. I do think it's totally worth having. The Spoof reel is pretty enjoyable to watch too.

I haven't gotten around to seeing all of the movies on it yet. I'd like to skip the first 3 but Megan insist we watch those again as well.

After watching them I may have more to say but for now? I give it 2 sabers up!

No comments: